[Spce-user] Incoming calls from sip trunk

Christopher Saroli csaroli at isysp.com
Thu Jul 5 16:24:59 EDT 2012

Adding the 1 in the rewrite rule ended up working.  Thanks for your help Jon.

Match:    ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)$
Replace:  1\1

I still would like to know if it is possible to send calls to an IP instead of a registered endpoint, let me know if this is possible.
Christopher Saroli
csaroli at isysp.com

                                 586-226-7800 (Main Office)
                                 586-884-0800 (Direct)