[Spce-user] IP Authorization

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Jul 12 08:55:21 EDT 2012

Hi Vladimir,

On 07/12/2012 02:41 PM, Vladimir Grujic wrote:
> I did not formulate the question properly. I need for the subscriber to
> register to the system but only from allowed ip address. This is some
> sort of fraud prevention. I will provide ip address for the subscriber
> dynamically from the radius acct date using external_id correlation.

Oh, ok. That feature is officially supported in the PRO but has not been
released in the CE so far, and there are currently no plans to do so.
However, the feature is basically there in the CE as well, it just isn't
exposed in the provisioning interfaces.

So if you search for "IP authorization" in
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy/proxy.cfg.tt2, you surely
can figure out how to provision it manually. What you need is entries in
the kamailio.address table which are grouped by the grp_id column, and
this grp_id needs to be set as user-preference "allowed_ips_grp" or
"man_allowed_ips_grp" (either work).

Andreas