[Spce-user] Strange error

Vladimir Grujic hyperbabac at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 16:39:08 EDT 2012

I was unable to reproduce it. Is the kamailio.location only place for
storing active registrations? Maybe the problem was that i added z100 in
the rtpproxy_offer call allowing the client to be more flexibile in
negotiating packetization time with the other side. At that time i was sure
that this was unrelated. Will try on monday to reproduce it with those
changes

Vladimir