[Spce-user] IP Authorization

Vladimir Grujic hyperbabac at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 12:12:53 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have added the allowed_ips_group attribute in the voip_preferences and
the attribute is showing in the admin web interface for a subscriber. But
when i change the value and save the changes the changes are not saved in
user preferences table. When i add that value manually there for a
subscriber ip auth works.

Vladimir