[Spce-user] suddenly some inbound calls start failing

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue Jul 31 06:46:19 EDT 2012

Hi,

On 07/31/2012 09:54 AM, Pablo Muñoz-Cobo Higón wrote:
> Hi everything was working fine till suddenly not in every subscriber in
> some of them, an increasing as long as the time passes started failing
> the inbound calls. I send ngrep-sip of the call and kamailio proxy log.
> Hope You Can tell me what's going on.

From the infos you provided I've no idea what's the scenario you're
trying to solve and what's going on, but there are two (different)
things I can spot:

1. User "wisi4 at 62.175.230.3" gets blocked and banned during
Registration, either because it floods the system with too many
requests, or because it fails to authenticate and tries too often. Check
it with "ngcp-sercmd lb htable.dump auth" and "ngcp-sercmd lb
htable.dump ipban".

2. The trace you attached says "404 Not found", or more precisely the
Invite being sent to sip:951057100 at 62.175.230.6:5060 is rejected with
404, so the user 951057100 at 62.175.230.6 doesn't seem to exist on this
"Epygi Quadro SIP User Agent/v5.3.3 (MIDIGW)" server/gateway (if it's a
PSTN gateway, then maybe the number you're sending is incorrect).

Andreas