[Spce-user] General Comments and Questions

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Jun 5 08:36:48 EDT 2012

El Mon, 04 Jun 2012 23:35:40 +0200
Thilo Bangert <thilo.bangert at gmail.com> escribió:

> > We'll push today a new version of ngcp-asterisk to spce versions 2.5 and
> > 2.4. In the default template, {VM_MAILBOX} should be now translated to the
> > main E164 number of the subscriber. The UUID is now exported via {VM_UUID}
> >

> awesome. this is really important to us. thank you!
>
> > We're still working on putting the E164 number of the caller as
> > {VM_CALLERID}
> >

> is this within the 2.5 cycle or will it be later? ie. do you consider it a
> bugfix or feature request.

New versions of ngcp-templates have been pushed to the 2.5 and 2.4
repositories. Among other changes, they should fix this callerid issue when
local endpoints are involved.

I've made a test in my dev machine calling myself. I've  received callerid
variables as my E164 number instead of my username. The amil body option in
config.yaml was:

mailbody: 'You have received a new message.\n\nCallerid was
${VM_CALLERID}\nVoicebox was ${VM_MAILBOX}\nUuid was ${VM_UUID}\nMessage number
was ${VM_MSGNUM}\nMessage duration was ${VM_DUR}\nCidname was
${VM_CIDNAME}\nCidnum was ${VM_CIDNUM}\nDate was ${VM_DATE}'

And the mail body I've received is this one:

"You have received a new message.

Callerid was "4311001" <4311001>
Voicebox was 4311001
Uuid was 78b6bea4-1242-47b3-919e-87194875c16b
Message number was 9
Message duration was 0:07
Cidname was 4311001
Cidnum was 4311001
Date was Tuesday, 05 June 2012 um 13:02:18"

This should finish with the fixes for the caller and callee issues we had in
the voicemail notifications.

cheers,

Jon