[Spce-user] NO_PUBKEY 4EB7765DA42C4F2A [RESOLVED]

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Thu Jun 7 07:27:10 EDT 2012

* Skyler [Thu Jun 07, 2012 at 01:07:39AM -0700]:

>  I had to install the ngcp-keyring_2010.11.30_all.deb manually for some
> reason. unfortunately because I didn't know what directory it was in...I
> had to apt-mirror the site to find it. Well, I guess I have a mirror now,
> might as well keep it ;)

JFTR: ngcp-keyring is supposed to be automatically installed through
ngcp-installer, you shouldn't have to deal with GPG keys for the
signed repository manually at all, so there's something fishy about
your setup. (Might be related to the issue you posted in the "Broken
packages" thread.)

PS: Please keep related messages in the same thread.

regards,
-mika-