[Spce-user] help with XML-RPC an php

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 16:50:31 EDT 2012

Hi,

  Don't forget to reply-all so everyone can help or know solutions ;)

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Alejandro Rodriguez
<alejandro at beeztel.com>wrote:

> Hi Skyler,
>
> With nusoap, all is correct and easy. (I don't think on use this instead
> of php soap)
>
> I'm not sure if you can help me with a new question. Create the structure
> for create_voip_account. I can't create the correct structure.
> I receive this message "need a billing profile for the new account"

 I have this same trouble but not had time to further investigate. I
suspect that the 'billing_profile' may require the ID number assigned in
the database to be passed where if 'Default Billing Profile' has ID of '3'
then pass the '3'.

...just guessing, maybe you can help to confirm this for everyone? :)

Skyler