[Spce-user] Broken packages

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 21:59:10 EDT 2012

Incidentally, just to throw it out there; The problem with the first VM
template (the one that started these error threads) has exim4 which
installs libmysqlclient16 version 5.1.61

 SPCE requires libmysqlclient16 version 5.1 57 to overcome an issue with
percona relating to asterisk voicemail. I don't know why, but when I
manually force the downgrade from 5.1.61 to 5.1.57 PRIOR to running spce
installation on this troubled VM....spce installs fine without any error.

 I suspect once Percona figures out the problem with 5.1.61 (IIR, there's a
ticket open with percona already) ... I won't have this trouble. Fun Fun
Fun.

 Thanks for your replies and suggestions Mika, I will stick to one thread
in future.

Skyler