[Spce-user] Create subscriber - The specified telephone number is not available any more.

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Tue Jun 12 17:06:56 EDT 2012

On 06/12/2012 07:17 PM, Skyler wrote:
> Hi,

Hej.

> I deleted a subscriber via the NGCP admin interface and it still
> shows under the same account ID.

Is it shown as deleted or as active? I.e. is the subscriber name an href?

> The error message when trying to re-create is: The specified
> telephone number is not available any more.

Hmm, what is the exact error message in /var/log/ngcp/oss.log?

You can look at the database to see if the subscriber has not been
deleted correctly. You should be able to find an entry with status
"terminated" in the billing database:

  select * from billing.voip_subscribers where username = '...';

The primary_number_id should be NULL, and you shouldn't be able to find
any numbers assigned to the subscriber:

  select * from billing.voip_numbers where subscriber_id = ...;

Also the provisioning database shouldn't have any information on the
subscriber:

  select * from provisioning.voip_subscribers where username = '...';

br,
daniel