[Spce-user] Create subscriber - The specified telephone number is not available any more.

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:23:21 EDT 2012

Hi,

No this is a test system so only 3 subscribers exist, I'm just running
through some scenarios like terminating then un-terminating a subscriber.
Moving a subscriber from one account to another...things like that.

 There were no other errors in oss.log that I could
see. ngcp-ossbss-billing is 3.3.8

Skyler