[Spce-user] Problems with peergroup server change and cdr display

Vladimir Grujic hyperbabac at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:30:34 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am running the latest updates for 2.5.
lcr_gw contains only the new gw. The point is that the call is routed to
y.y.y.y but in the cdr still stands x.x.x.x for destination_domain.
Very strange. I can't find from where it's pulled. And why cdrs are not
showing on the interface but exist in the table. Are they pulled from
accounting.cdr?

Vladimir