[Spce-user] Interoperability problem with audiocodes cpe devices

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Jun 19 05:57:11 EDT 2012

Vladimir,

we've had a problem like this before when mp202 was replacing 127.0.0.1
address in Record-Route headers (added by spce internal components) with
its own IP address. Could you run 'ngrep-sip b' and send us the trace to
know if that is the case? You can send it to me privately to not
disclose any IP addresses.