[Spce-user] Interoperability problem with audiocodes cpe devices

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Jun 19 07:00:48 EDT 2012

On 06/19/2012 12:57 PM, Vladimir Grujic wrote:
> Found it. Dispatcher file in the db dir still holds the old data. This
> is must be addedd to ngcpcfg apply procedure on interface change
>
> Vladimir

Ah, I understand. You also need to change the following options in
config.yml:
kamailio.lb.b2buas
kamailio.lb.proxies

The dispatcher file will be generated automatically from
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/lb/db/dispatcher.tt2
and dispatcher table will be updated by
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/ngcp-ossbss/mysql_values.cfg.services