[Spce-user] SIP trunk

Sylvester Nielsen sn at fest.dk
Mon Jun 25 05:24:33 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have been trying to get an account to work as a SIP trunk for a VoipNow PBX, but I can't get it to work.

I tried to search for it and found another thread with the same issue, but no solution.
http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2011-December/000926.html

I also found another asterisk as subscriber question, but i already did try to set those options.
http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2012-January/000934.html

I have set e164_to_ruri and allowed all CLI's in the subscriber settings.

I made a ngrep trace of an outbound call and an inbound which is attached.
The voip test number is +4578788471 and the number I try to call is 80808080

The inbound call looks like it was answered on the mobile phone, but the IP phone did not ring and no RTP was send.

Just for info, then it works fine with calls from a regular SIP phone both ways.

Best regards
Sylvester Nielsen