[Spce-user] sipwise as transit switch

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Jun 14 11:42:07 EDT 2012

Skyler,

I should add that in version 2.5 it's not enough to enable
"force_outbound_calls_to_peer" in originating peer to enable relay, you
also need to edit your proxy.cfg.customtt.tt2 file like this
(add || $avp(s:callee_force_inbound_calls_to_peer) == 1 to if check):

-	if($avp(s:from_pstn) != 1 || $var(forward) == 1 || $var(cf_loop) == 1)
+	if($avp(s:from_pstn) != 1 || $var(forward) == 1 || $var(cf_loop) == 1
|| $avp(s:callee_force_inbound_calls_to_peer) == 1)
 	{
                 set_dlg_profile("type","outgoing");
                 xlog("L_INFO", "Dialog set mark type to outgoing -
M=$rm R=$ru F=$fu T=$tu IP=$avp(s:ip):$avp(s:port) ($si:$sp) ID=$ci\n");

That will make calls to be sent to a peer instead of returning 404 back.
HTH.
Andrew