[Spce-user] Rewrite rules

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Jun 18 05:23:12 EDT 2012

Juan,

On 06/18/2012 10:03 AM, Juan José Ivars wrote:
> I want to know if is it a good idea to define a rewrite rule for each
> subscriber, are that call rewrite rules very stressing for cpu or ram
> consuming?

it does not matter from a performance perspective whether you have
rewrite rule set assigned to domain or subscriber.

> Now i have 60000 subscribers imported in SipWise via SOAP, i cant access
> the rewrite rules through the web interface, is there any work around or
> i have to limit to the minimum the number of rewrite rules?

No, there is no limit. Could you please provide part of
/var/log/ngcp/oss.log which contains the error? Just to make it clear -
have you provisioned 60000 rewrite rule sets as well?

Regards,
Andrew