[Spce-user] sipwise as transit switch

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 22 05:25:29 EDT 2012

Skyler,

On 06/22/2012 10:48 AM, Skyler wrote:
>  I just noticed that I had tested this previously using '||
> $avp(s:caller_force_outbound_calls_to_peer) == 1' which is available for
> peer preferences; though I believe this setting is specifically created
> to target subscribers, not peers and actually has no effect on peers in
> 2.5.13.
>
>  Is the present 'set force_outbound_calls_to_peer' in peer host
> preferences an oversight? Should it actually have
> been 'set force_inbound_calls_to_peer' instead?

There is no mistake, 'force_outbound_calls_to_peer' will enable peer
relay for that particular peer.
What makes you believe it has no effect on peers? Please describe what
you have done and share kamailio-proxy.log.
'force_inbound_calls_to_peer' is a usr/domain preference useful for
migration, to make that users are served at external switch.

HTH.
Andrew