[Spce-user] dtmf issue to Jon

Akhil Chandra achandra at telrouter.com
Mon Jun 25 19:03:09 EDT 2012

Hey Jon,

Not sure what the issue was. It is working now. I think the issue may be the IVR that I was directing to was not set up properly.

I can also login to the voicemail.

But when I get to pressing 3 for advance options, it just gives me an option stating that "press * to return to the main menu". How do I set my greeting and name in the voicemail.

Akhil