[Spce-user] Rating the calls within the system

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 04:45:46 EDT 2012

Hi,

 Yeah I think the subscriber-to-subscriber calling is automatically rated
by the account billing_profile.

 An interesting similar question, what if you want
local subscriber-to-subscriber calls to be free or always rated as $0.00? I
wonder if there could be a domain level preference such as
'local_calls_always_free' or something like that.

Skyler