[Spce-user] Configuring SSL certificates

Kevin Blackman KBLACKMA at WISEKEY.COM
Wed Mar 7 13:45:26 EST 2012

Hi,

Having followed the guide http://www.sipwise.com/doc/spce/ar01s08.html section 8.3 and configuring the /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml file such as herein:

    servername: '"myserver"'
    sslcertfile: /etc/apache2/ssl/myfilename.crt
    sslcertkeyfile: /etc/apache2/ssl/myfilename.pem

And then "ngcpcfg apply"

The private key is not encrypted.The permissions of the files are correct.

Then it pretty much died... the web portals are no longer accessible when I try to access them...
Even after switching back to the original certificates and using "ngcpcfg apply" it doesn't work...

Additionally the commercial CA certificates that I am using require two intermediary certificates, can the path to the file containing these intermediary certificate be configured in config.yml?

Best regards,
Kevin