[Spce-user] Reminder & Voicebox problem

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Mar 9 08:02:42 EST 2012

On 03/09/2012 01:52 PM, Daniel Speichert wrote:
> Afffff,
> I'm sorry, the logs rotated and I sent you the new ones ;/
> I'm attaching the correct ones now.

Hm, the logs end with beginning or Mar 3.. which doesn't contain any
INVITEs. I would make a fresh call and attach only the relevant part of
kamailio logs. Anyway, as I said there is a real problem with the
client, you should fix it before moving on.. Does it even send ACK after
receiving 200 OK? We won't be likely able to pinpoint the problem even
having correct kamailio logs, you need to get a trace (e.g. running
"ngrep-sip b") and see what is going on on the wire :-)

HTH,
Andrew