[Spce-user] How to rate the peerring costs different from customer costs

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg friedeburg at aco.de
Tue Mar 27 15:59:58 EDT 2012

Hi Andreas,

I think I have found the Bug:
A long time ago I have created the peering Group with the same billing-profile as the subscribers. And now I have build a new billing-profile and change the settings in WEB-Admin. But when I take a look in the table billing.billing_mappings I have two records in that table for the contact (here contact_id 3):
id 	start_date 		end_date 	billing_profile_id 	contract_id	product_id
452 	2012-03-19 15:47:39 	NULL 		2 			3 		2
3 	NULL 			NULL 		1 			3 		2

I have setup a new contact and assign it to the sip-peering group and every thing works well.
I think that rate-o-mat con not handel this two records with start and endtime

By the way I have found an other bug: It is possible to delete the old contact. If you do so and have unrated CDRs wich have the old contact as destination_provider_id rate-o-mat stop.

          Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg