[Spce-user] authentication with peerings

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Thu Mar 29 10:35:24 EDT 2012

Hello Andreas,
then I have an error in th configuration in my system, because the
server I have to reach is not ib-red.com. I have to reach the server
176.31.116.108 (pbx.globatel.com) but with realm "ib-red.com"
I don't understand exactly what it means, but these are the requeriments
that send me the provider, so I have configured domain=ib-red.com in
reg_agent.conf.tt2. In Sip Peering configuration
Server 176.31.116.108
peer_auth_realm: ib-red.com