[Spce-user] Spce-user Digest, Vol 16, Issue 21

Javier DK javier at jadk.com
Fri Mar 30 16:16:18 EDT 2012

While you are waiting a clean solution to workaround this problem, you
could try a dirty trick:

put a line into the local hosts file, overriding dns resolution for
ib-red.com to the sip.globatel.com host (yes, only if they use A records,
not DNS SRV) like this

176.31.116.108  ib-red.com

:-)

Javier D Kuwilsky