[Spce-user] Domains to be equivalent

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Sun Mar 11 09:42:07 EDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

On 03/11/2012 07:02 AM, Andrew Yager wrote:
> Is it possible to tell SPCE to make two domains equivalent?
>
> i.e. we have subscribers who register with sip.host.com and the ip, and we want to have a single subscriber entry, and ideally still be able to find them.

Well, you can disable domain-awareness on SIP level entirely. Copy
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy/kamailio.cfg.tt2 to
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy/kamailio.cfg.customtt.tt2
and in this customtt-file, change all values of parameter "use_domain"
from 1 to 0, then do "ngcpcfg apply".

For 2.4, the drawback is that you don't see the registrations in the
admin/csc panel anymore. Since this feature has been asked for a couple
of times already, in 2.5 we've fixed and integrated that in config.yml.
Expect the 2.5 release in a week.

Andreas