[Spce-user] How to rate the peerring costs different from customer costs

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue Mar 27 13:25:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

On 03/27/2012 07:10 PM, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Looks like a regression in 2.4-CE. I'm checking that one and will let
> you know once an update is available.

Well, actually I was wrong, looks like rate-o-mat is just fine.

What I did is creating an account with billing profile "customer1", and
creating a subscriber within this account.

Then I created a peering contract with billing profile "peering1", a
peering group using this billing profile, and creating a peer within
this peering group.

I got a cdr which says:

carrier_cost: 0.00
customer_cost: 600.00
carrier_billing_fee_id: 1
customer_billing_fee_id: 5
carrier_billing_zone_id: 1
customer_billing_zone_id: 8

So it's happily setting the correct values of the two different billing
profiles.

The reason why I first thought it might be a regression is that I
created an account and a peering account, but used the same billing
profile for both of them.

Please check if you REALLY use the right billing profiles both for
subscribers and for the peers.

Andreas