[Spce-user] mediator doesn't start

Antonio David Martin admartin at nixus.es
Mon May 21 11:48:30 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have noticed that my sipwise 2.4 is not creating the CDR due the mediator process can't start.

May 21 16:59:40 sipwise mediator[12128]: Locking process.
May 21 16:59:40 sipwise mediator[12128]: Non-empty lock file '/var/lock/mediator.lock' detected, refusing to start. Examine its contents to learn about the cause, and then delete it to clear the error
May 21 16:59:40 sipwise mediator[12128]: Unlocking mediator.

When I check the file '/var/lock/mediator.lock'
# cat /var/lock/mediator.lock

Failed to execute potentially crucial SQL query, check syslog for details

Any idea?

The contract ID is 3, the billing profile is the "Default Billing Profile" and the peering group is associated to the contract 3

Thank you!