[Spce-user] "authentication failed, stale nonce"

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Thu May 24 17:31:38 EDT 2012

Andrew,

OK I can see no data currently in the kamailio.sems_registrations table.

What do I have to do to enable 'peer registration' or registering
subscribers at external softswitch? I have just added values for that user
into peer_auth_user, peer_auth_pass and peer_auth_realm. Is there more
needed to enable this?

Best regards

John