[Spce-user] monitoring daily packet loss and jitter

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu May 31 08:42:29 EDT 2012

Hi Matthew,

On 05/31/2012 12:33 PM, Matthew Ogden wrote:
> There were som replies to my stream monitor, to use pcap etc, which is
> helpful, but this is a specific case of being able to view or report on
> jitter/packet loss per client, or per peer etc.

Not yet. I had an interesting discussion with other kamailio developers
last week where we decided to redesign the rtpproxy control protocol,
which would give us the flexibility to pass back from mediaproxy-ng to
the SIP proxy some RTP statistics when ending a media session, which can
then for example be added as a SIP header or be processed in any other way.

It won't be ready for prime time before late summer, I'd say. Sorry.

Andreas