[Spce-user] I'm terribly sorry, server error occurred

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu May 31 18:28:55 EDT 2012

On 05/31/2012 10:08 PM, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 05/31/2012 09:18 PM, John Murray wrote:
>> May 31 19:39:30 switch /usr/sbin/kamailio[5875]: ERROR: sl
>> [sl_funcs.c:282]: ERROR: sl_reply_error used: I'm terribly sorry, server
>> error occurred (6/SL)
>
> Please provide the full log for the call (also in private if you don't
> want to disclose this information).

For the records, the peer host used in this scenario had the domain part
of the subscriber in the "hostname" field, which causes the proxy to
drop the message in the branch route of kamailio before sending it out.
Once this setting was removed, it worked fine as expected.

We'll probably add a sanity check in the admin panel or ossbss to avoid
this, let's see.

Andreas