[Spce-user] 400 Normal Release

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:27:59 EST 2012

Dave, nothing special to do with topoh I think. So next is to modify your
lb so it sends the correct contact header. The next question would be,
where to put that. Can you do a tail -f /var/log/ngcp/kamailio-lb.log with
a test call and attach here? I'm thinking to ginuea pig your box instead of
mine ;P

Skyler