[Spce-user] Understanding extra_sockets format in config.yml

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Nov 8 14:20:22 EST 2012

Hi Joel,

Probably your provider requires  to receive the audio from the same IP
as the signalling? The signalling (especially the extra_socket option)
doesn't influence the media flow beside the fact that at your provider1,
the SIP message is received from the external_socket IP, whereas the
media is received from the eaddress IP.

Andreas