[Spce-user] 400 Normal Release

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Thu Nov 8 20:57:40 EST 2012

Close.

Point 1 is correct.!

Point 2 is N/A, I dont have them as a provider., that problem belongs to provider A as well.  (TieUS), and Im not 100% yet, but I believe the DTMF INFO only works when using topoh, if I change the 127.0.0.1 to something else  instead of topoh it seems to break again (will verify again)..

pont 3 is correct.!

Thanks
Dave