[Spce-user] 400 Normal Release

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 00:54:18 EST 2012

oh my gosh, I didn't even read the OpenVZ stuff. I actually ignored that as
I figured it was over-my-head. Its the same thing as doing the 'lo:0'. my
bad, hope you figured that out and didn't bother.

So if you have the dummy0 interface (192.168.10.1) and iaddress + all
127.0.0.1 entries in config.yml have changed to 192.168.10.1... then that
will change the RR & Via IP so it does not use 127.0.0.1 anymore,
effectively fixing that TieUS issue. In short, the topoh shouldn't be
needed at all then.
just remove the topoh and that should do it. Is there any issues after all
that?

Skyler