[Spce-user] BUG: P-Called-Party-ID not set properly by given alias-number

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 13 06:38:19 EST 2012

El Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:46:10 +0200
"Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg" <friedeburg at aco.de> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I think there is an bug in NGCP 2.6:
>
> When given in csc_admin an alias_number to the subscriber a call come in to
> this alias number the P-Called-Party-ID header is not setting to the
> alias-number.

Hi Klaus

Thanks for the comment and the patch. I've checked this with the latest 2.6
templates version (2.6.17) and this is the behaviour:

- When sending the call to the main E164 number we put the sip username in the
  ruri and the To headers. The P-Called-Party-ID is set to that value.

- When sending the call to an alias number the behaviour is the same.

- When sending the call to an alias number and e164_to_ruri option is set, we
  set the ruri and the To to that value. In case a 404 failover is done, we set
  the ruri and the To to the sip username.

I can't reproduce the behaviour you describe.