[Spce-user] Administrative subscriber

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:36:47 EST 2012

Hi Jeremie,

  Correct. When a subscriber has the administrative option enabled, that
subscriber then has authorization to c.r.u.d (create/read/update/delete)
information and settings for the account and its subscribers within that
account (only).

  The subscriber panel (www-csc) is not designed for using this
functionality. However, the permissions are instantly available via
SOAP/XML-RPC so you can roll-yer-own.

  Skyler