[Spce-user] Peer routing

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Thu Nov 15 15:28:23 EST 2012

Hello,

I have a PSTN peer group with multiple peering servers for inbound and
outbound traffic. I have a default route pointing to these servers.

I have a asterisk box configured in another peering group as a peering
server and a rule with a prefix pointing at it (eg. 447729 ).

Calls from the PSTN are routed to this asterisk box however this box
occasionally gives '500 Service Unavailable' which causes SPCE to route the
call back out my default PSTN peer which wants to send it back again etc.

Can I build a rule that says route this prefix here and only here?

Regards

John