[Spce-user] problem with config.yml file

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Thu Nov 15 19:28:23 EST 2012

Hello,
after a few months working, no I've tried to modify htpasswd to access
soap interface. Maybe I've configured something bad in config.yml file
and, when applying config with "ngcpcfg apply" I'm getting this message

YAML::Tiny found bad indenting in line '  provisioning:' at
/usr/share/ngcp-ngcp    cfg/helper//validate-yml line 13

I'm very worried about this, because if now server reboots, I will get
all users without service. Here I send you a portion of config.yml file,
if somebody can help me to see why I'm getting the error. Very grateful
for your help.

ossbss:
   apache:
     port: 2443
     serveradmin: support at sipwise.com
     servername: "\"myserver\""
     sslcertfile: '/etc/apache2/ssl/myserver.crt'
     sslcertkeyfile: '/etc/apache2/ssl/myserver.pem'
   htpasswd:
     pass: '*****'
     - user: soap
logging: