[Spce-user] problem with config.yml file

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Nov 16 04:15:49 EST 2012

El Fri, 16 Nov 2012 09:13:04 +0100
"Joan Cifre (ibred)" <jcifre at ib-red.com> escribió:

> Hello,
> I think I've solved it. Could it be a problem with the distance of
> "logging" word from the margin?
> Joan

> > YAML::Tiny found bad indenting in line '  provisioning:' at
> > /usr/share/ngcp-ngcp    cfg/helper//validate-yml line 13
> >
> > I'm very worried about this, because if now server reboots, I will get
> > all users without service. Here I send you a portion of config.yml
> > file, if somebody can help me to see why I'm getting the error. Very
> > grateful for your help.

Hi Joan. It could be indeed the indentation in case you changed something
besides the values.

You could diff your config.yml with the one in the same folder namsed as
factory reset. Or in case you're skilled in git, you can check the differences
between your config.yml and the previous version

Don't worry that much. The error says that your yml file is not yaml valid any
more. That does not mean that the system won't work on next reboot as the
configuration files are in place. The yml is only needed for generating and
overwriting configuration files.

If you don't find the error you would have to send the whole yml as attachment
(in private if you want) to check it out. But try diff first.