[Spce-user] Peer routing

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Mon Nov 19 10:27:41 EST 2012

Hello,

This seems to work great. Setting the 'stopper' field to 1 stops further matches.

Following this is there any way to route locally after a peer(s) have been tried?
I am sometimes getting '500 Service Unavailable' from a peer and would like to send them to a voicemailbox when this happens.

Regards

John