[Spce-user] billing free time

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Tue Nov 20 14:39:54 EST 2012

Hi Daniel and all,
then I can't explain why I have a subscriber created since May, and with
all the calls with the charge not zero, during all months. I can
understand that if the subscriber was created in May, all the calls in
May were not zero, but should be zero in June, isn't it? I have no calls
with a charge of zero, and they match a billing Fee with Use free time
checked.