[Spce-user] Security Bans shows: Internal error, please try again later.

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Wed Nov 21 06:26:04 EST 2012

On 11/20/2012 06:09 PM, Dave Massey wrote:
> Its still there, Ive had the error for a while now, even across many
> system reboots.
>
> You can have access if you want ;) My system is not in production.

Hi,

found the reason for this now. The iaddress was changed from localhost
to a dummy interface, and due to a bug in one of the ngcpcfg service
scripts, the RPC contact for the loadbalancer was not changed in the
database. Now the prov.interface could not access the XML-RPC server,
resulting in an internal error in the web interface.

Dave, thanks for giving me access. I've fixed the problem on your system
as follows:

mysql> update xmlhosts set ip = 'a.b.c.d' where id = 4;

Where "a.b.c.d" is the iaddress as set in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml.

An update with the fixed script will be released soon.

br,
daniel