[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations
Jon Bonilla (Manwe)
jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Nov 21 07:20:34 EST 2012
El Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:16:46 +0100
Lars Froehlich <lfroehlich at wittenberg-net.de> escribió:
> That's right. Our previous Testsystem was an CE 2.5 and as I remember
> the issue was not present on this system.
Thanks to Lars, who has registered one of his devices in a test machine in our
datacenter we were able to reproduce the issue. Now we need to isolate it.
Please anyone with this issue and with the server out of production could do
* Create a custom template of /etc/kamailio/proxy/kamailio.cfg and comment out
#modparam("usrloc", "db_check_update", 1)
* Remove all registrations from the database:
root at spce26:~# mysql kamailio -e "delete from location"
* Apply the new configuration ( or if you already did it restart the proxy with
no location entries)
* Check that there are no registration entries in the database or the proxy mem.
* Wait and see if the issue is reproduced. If not, we'll have it isolated and
we'll know where to check it in the kamailio code.
* Report back to the mailing list in 3-4 days
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Spce-user