[Spce-user] Incoming calls unauthorized.

Samcik Matej matej.samcik at slovanet.net
Thu Nov 22 10:38:15 EST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to setup scenario, where asterisk will call through ngcp-ce using set of numbers (DDI10) and ngcp-ce will route DDI to asterisk. I have been successfull in setting this with subscriber  allowed _clis =number[0-9] and creating peer with prefix to IP address of asterisk.

Problem is is that calls from asterisk to localy registered client are unauthorized, what would be the best apporach to authorize  incoming calls?

in kamailio.log:
sipwise-ce /usr/sbin/kamailio[14576]: INFO: <script>: IP authorization for caller not provisioned, allow call

Thanks in advance

MatejS