[Spce-user] Local and not local callee

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Nov 22 12:54:08 EST 2012

El Thu, 22 Nov 2012 16:53:43 +0100
Imanol Pardavila <imanol.pardavila at ibercom.com> escribió:

> I have no idea about how to do that, because I guess that if subscriber
> or domain rule is applied, peer's one is not taken in account.
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks

What a mess!!!

I'm confused but I still think that you're problem is 100% in the rewrite
rules. I think you don't understand how rewrite rules work and how they should
be used:

If you have rewrite_rule_set "peer_rw" in your peer gw and "customer_rw" in
your domain:

- When the mobile phone calls your subscriber, you use
  inbound_rewrite_rule_for_calle[er] from "peer_rw" and
  "outbound_rewrite_rules_for_calle[er]" from "customer_rw"

What you do in each rewrite rule set, is to be sure that you normalize to E164
format in the inbound_* rules and denormalize to what the endpoint expects with
the outbound_* rules

Please take note that in a call two rewrite rule sets are used. One for the
incoming rules (when the calls comes to the spce and caller and callee are
normalized to E164) and the other one for the outgoing rules (when the cal
leaves the spce to the endpoint and the caller and callee are denormalized to
the format the endpoint expects)

Please, read this a couple of times and come back with further questions.