[Spce-user] Use of dos_whitelisted_ips??

Mario Contreras mario.contreras at innovasur.es
Fri Nov 30 06:22:40 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to handle two problems with an asterisk that is trying to
register against my spce. First, If I undeerstand correctly the log,
asterisk sends a REGISTER, and before spce answers asterisk sends two
more petitions, so (and I don't know if it is the right way) spce bans it.

I think spce should ban it when it has answered three registers, right?

Anyway, I have tried to add the ip of Asterisk to /dos_whitelisted_ips/
parameter in config.yml, but it isn't working.

What's the correct syntax?

Thanks!