[Spce-user] Inbound calls statistic

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 6 08:29:40 EST 2012

El Mon, 05 Nov 2012 11:18:01 +0100
HFC-Network Kft - Szabó János <szabojanos at hfcnetwork.hu> escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> We have two inbound Interconnect and is there any way to get a statistic
> of these inbound calls(it would be enough to get the inbound IP address,
> or the peering group ID)?

Not sure if I understood correctly but please correct me if you need anything
else:

You can query the number of simultaneous calls for a subscriber, or peer like
this:

sp1:~# ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo profile_get_size peer 1
profile::  name=peer value=1 count=42

('1' is the id of the peer in the database)

If you want to write this value and later on be able to draw it in the web
admin, that would require:

- Modify the collectd ngcp module to add this query
- Modify the admin panel to draw the resulting rrd file of the step above