[Spce-user] 400 Normal Release

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 20:39:55 EST 2012

One more try. The rewrite is definitely happening on the LB as the first
appearance of 10.1.1.10 is in the INVITE between 127.0.0.1:5060 (LB) ->
127.0.0.1:5062 (Poxy)

Do you use any customtt.tt2's in lb? If so, try to mv
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/lb/kamailio.cfg.customtt.tt2 /tmp

ngcpcfg apply
ngrep b -d any -qt -W byline port 5060 > /tmp/check
make a test call
ctrl +c
cd /tmp
grep -r 10.1.1.10 .

If that mystery IP still shows up then that did nothing..so reverse ;)

Skyler