[Spce-user] Understanding extra_sockets format in config.yml

Joel Smith | VOZELIA joel at vozelia.com
Thu Nov 8 11:16:41 EST 2012

Hi Andrew

I've deleted the customtt file and added the extra_socket.

My config.yml has this:

[...]
  eaddress: 37.139.120.59
  iaddress: 127.0.0.1
[...]
    extra_sockets:
      vpn_udp: udp:80.91.82.252:5060
[...]

My scenario is this:

[Softphone] <-> [provider1] <-vpn-> [my sip:provider ce] <-> [pstn]

extra_socket is the vpn interface (eth1)
eaddress is the outside interface (eth3)

In peer "provider1" I'd have to select "vpn_udp" as my outgoing socket, correct?

Regards,
--
Joel Smith
Cell: +34 639 03 13 53